Saturday, September 6, 2008

Half on a baby

Daylight Saving Time

Twice a year it seems we all bitch about it. What’s the point? I mean, really, where I sign up to have it stopped. It has no real purpose in the modern world so why don’t we just get rid of it? Who do we talk to?

I mean its election time, so should that be on the ballot somewhere. Do I write my congressman? Do I send a letter to the newspaper? I mean somebody has to get off their ass and stop the insanity. I mean why are we as a nation setting out clocks back and forth like fucking retards every year.

I decided to boycott. I wasn’t going to re-set my clocks. I was just going to go on with my life. Well I realized I really didn’t get much choice. All my clocks in the house reset themselves, even the clock on the stove. My fancy alarm clock even reset itself. The only clock that stayed the same was the VCR clock. I decided to leave it alone. Viva la revolution.

No comments: