Saturday, September 6, 2008

Does she swallow or spit

Dear Star Jones:

I understand that this is a hard time for you at the moment. I mean with all the weight lost, getting fired from the View, your television show ending on Court TV and now divorce. Life can get shitty real fast, trust me I know. I do mean to add to your problems or just cause another distraction with my issues of your divorce. I think it was misrepresenting for you to hustle the television watchers with your wedding. You made it seemed like it was the event of 2004. You talked about getting married on the view for years and it when it finally happened you vomited everywhere about it. And then you solicited for gifts. You set up a gift registry for your small fans to send you things that the big celebrities wouldn’t waste their time. Now three years later and you’re getting a divorce, I’ll like my punch bowl back. I’m not for sure if you even used it. I feel cheated. This letter is the first of many to collect a debt from Star Jones.

2 comments:

KennonP said...

OMG this is so funny

yet another black guy said...

the only gift i gave her was a t-shirt that read, "Officially last to know"